Dr Tony Evans net worth is approximately estimated to be 11.8 million dollars this 2022, but who is this man that has continued to gain massive respect across the globe?.
Dr Tony Evans is Senior pastor, author, public speaker, professor, founder of the famous Oak cliff bible fellowship in Dallas and also the president of Urban alternative, He is a preacher in more than 1200 radio and television stations across the world with an estimated audience of 366 million people.
Born: (d.o.b): September, 10 1949.
Wife: Lois Irene Evans(late).
Parents: Arthur Evans and Evelyn Evans.
Native city: Baltimore.
Occupation: Pastor, author, speaker.
Doctorate in theology.
Masters in theology.
Bachelors degree in theology.
$11.8 million dollars.
Dr. Anthony Tyrone Evans ( nicknamed Tony) was born on the night of September 10, 1949, in the city of Baltimore, Maryland to the families of Mr. Arthur Evans and Evelyn Evans.
The young Tony grew up in a caring and hardworking family who devoted their entire life for the benefit of mankind and to Christian religion.
As a young boy, He was very smart, talented, selfless and shows leadership qualities at his age to the admiration of both young and old.
He actively participated in school activities and show high regards for sports as testified by His former class mates and teachers.
After graduating high school, the young Tony decided to follow His desire and passion of serving God by applying to study a bachelors degree in theology were He not only graduated with flying colors but went on to further his study to doctorate level in theology making Him the first African American to attained such important feat.
The following are schools attended by Dr. Tony Evans which includes:
- Baltimore high school.
- Carver College. B.A theology
- Dallas theological Collage. M.Sc. Theology and Doctorate in Theology.
Dr. Tony’s entire career revolves around Christian religious teaching which kick started after His professor recommended Him to a radio show producer in Houston(KHCB) were He began his career preaching to hundred of thousands of listeners in Houston who never know His face and Him not knowing his audience till few years later.
He is the founder of Oak cliff bible fellowship and Urban alternative which are not unknown in the world of Christianity. The programs are widely accepted and followed which led to greater success as a result of Dr. Tony Evans preaching in 1986 at the national religious broadcasters yearly conference which He successfully delivered under the leadership of Dr. Lois Evans, then senior Vice President of TUA, which throw the ministry to national prominence and later to a global leader in preaching Christianity across more than 140 countries of the world.
Dr. tony’s career is not only restricted to preaching on radio, television and podcasts but rather, He has authored more than 100 Books, journals and Bible studies which helps in further development of Christianity across the world.
He also toured several countries to spread the message and guide people back to the kingdom of God through His teachings.
He served as these most senior pastor to Oak cliff fellowship that He founded more than 41 years ago.
He led the exponential growth of the congregation from the first 10 members when it was established in 1976 to more than 120,000 members and about 110 ministries under His leadership.
His personal life/ family:
Dr. Tony is a devoted family and pastor who despite His busy schedules, always finds to take good care of His family.
Dr. Tony Evans wife:
Dr. Evans was married to the love of his life and wife of over 50 years living together (late) Lois Irene Evans as a result of cancer in 2019.
The late Irene was a devoted woman, loving mother and supportive wife who was without an opposition the engine room of Dr. Tony’s career through her sacrifices, support and encouragement she gave to Her husband and children.
Dr. Evans has four children produced by His marriage to the late Irene of blessed memory. They are Two male and two females.
They are as follows:
- Chrystal Hurst.
- Priscilla Shirer.
- Anthony Junior.
Is the only and currently serving as a workshop leader, author, Christian speaker who authored several books. She also co-authored the famous book “the kingdom woman” together with her father.
Is a professional Christian gospel singer and song writer, well known and respected among his fellow contemporary Christian musical artists and general public across the world.
She is the founder of going beyond ministry, best selling author in New York york Times and a Christian speaker with lots of audience and awards to Her credit.
He is the current chaplain of the Dallas Cowboys and a former professional American football player in the national football league (NFL).
He played for for the following teams Buffalo bulls, Dallas Cowboys and Washington Redskins during His professional career.
After extensive research, it has been established that as 2022 Dr. tony Evans net worth is $ 11.8 million dollars. Larger part of the money comes from his television shows, royalties and other investments.
He annually earned between $1.1 to $1.6 million dollars and also contributes some part of the money to charitable ventures like feeding the needy and homeless, giving out scholarships and helping those that in need as enshrined in by the Christian religion doctrine of help.
Senior pastor, Speaker, author and anchor of several programs related to Christianity.
Most popular Books:
Dr. Tony Evans has authored more than 100 Books, journals and Bible studies and many more are on the way of publishing, below are the 10 most popular ones:
1. The power of God’s name.
2. kingdom man.
3. Kind of woman.
4. Victory in spiritual warfare.
5. Praying through the names of God.
6. The power of preaching.
7. No more excuses.
8. Raising kingdom children.
9. Hope for the hurting.
10. Bible commentary.
Oak cliff Bible fellowship located in Baltimore, Maryland United States. It was established by Dr. Tony Evans in 1976 with 10 members at inception 46 years ago, to more than 200,000 members as of today.
The urban alternative is a ministry with the aim of restoring lost hope and transforming peoples lives through proclamation and application of the word of God. It has been a successful ministry for the benefit of all without discrimination.
12 most famous quotes of Dr Tony Evans:
1. If you align your thoughts and your desires underneath His comprehensive rule over every area of your life, you will walk in peace. He will calm your heart and your mind by giving you peace.
2. Success is not what you have done compared to what others have done. Success is what you have done compared to what you were supposed to do.
3. To fear God simply means to take God seriously, as opposed to taking God casually.
4. A friend is someone who gets in your way when you are on your way down.
5. It’s interesting that, there really is no Proverbs 31 for men in the Bible. Men need the whole Bible, women need a chapter.
6. Now when his child falls and scrapes her knee, a loving father is certainly going to scoop her up in his arms, carry her into the house to treat the wound, and hold her close while she cries. That’s what God does for us in our pain. But a wise father will also encourage his child to go back out and try it again, because that’s the only way to learn to ride a bike.
7. Our wives are like mirrors, reflecting back to us what kinds of husbands we are.
8. Our God is sovereign. That means there’s no such thing as luck. Anything that happens to you, good or bad, must pass through His fingers first. There are no accidents with God. I like the story of the cowboy who applied for health insurance. The agent routinely asked him, ‘Have you ever had any accidents?’ The cowboy replied, ‘Well no, I’ve not had any accidents. I was bitten by a rattlesnake once, and a horse did kick me in the ribs. That laid me up for a while, but I haven’t had any accidents.’ The agent said, ‘Wait a minute. I’m confused. A rattlesnake bit you, and a horse kicked you, Weren’t those accidents?’ ‘No, they did that on purpose.
9. Men, God is not opposed to greatness. God is opposed to pride. Big difference. Unfortunately, it is a difference not widely understood or embraced.
10. Putting on the shoes of peace can help you make good choices. God says when you allow His peace to rule your life, He will call the shots. When you’re worrying about what you’re supposed to do, He will calm your heart and your mind by giving you peace.
11. If you don’t know the truth, or if you don’t act on the truth, the shield of faith is impotent. In order to have faith, you have to know and respond to truth. And as we saw earlier, truth is fundamentally God’s viewpoint on a matter.
12. Even when things seem to be going wrong, they just could be going right because when you’re in God’s will, the negatives are part of his positive program.
Dr Tony Evans remains single and in no relationship known for now. His wife Lois Evans Died in 2019 as a result of cancer.
Dr Tony Evans Friends:
As a man of God, He is always amongst people of Good integrity and love for Christ. He has lots of friends and well-wishers many of them influential persons across the world.
No matter who You are He will treat You respectively, rich or poor He does not discriminate.
There are more than 150 programs going on daily across the globe which are as a result of his hard work, patience and dedication to God.
World wide reach:
The sermons, Books, programs and podcasts of Dr. Evans have received wider global outreach broadcasting in more than 1600 television and radio stations in more than 145 countries of the world.
Spreading the word of God and winning souls in all nooks and crannies of the world.
Dr. Evans is widely traveled around the world preaching the Bible to adherents of Christianity in more than 60 countries.
Below are list of 10 countries visited by Dr. Evans:
1. United Kingdom.
7. South Africa.
1. Father of the Year award by the Dallas Father of the Year Committee.
2. Marian Pfister Anschutz Award for “dedication to protecting, encouraging, and strengthening the American family”. Awarded to him by the Family Research Center.
3. “Student of the Year” by Carver Bible College (1972).
4. “Outstanding Achievement Award” from Dallas Theological Seminary (1976).
5. Listed in Who’s Who Among Students in American Universities and Colleges.
6. Listed in Outstanding Young Men of America.
7. Oak Cliff Bible Fellowship named in the Top 50 of America’s Most Influential Churches in 2006.
8. Honorary Doctorate of Humane Letters from Eastern College in St. Davids, Pennsylvania.
9. Honorary Doctorate of Divinity from Dallas Baptist University in Dallas, Texas.
10. Named one of the 12 Most Effective Preachers in the English-Speaking World by Baylor University
Frequently asked questions about Dr Tony Evans:
1. What religion is Dr Tony Evans?
2. Dr Tony Evans wife.
Answer= Lois Erene Evans.
3. is Tony Evans a good preacher?
Answer= Yes very Good.
4. Who is Tony Evans Daughter?
Answer= he has two daughters, Priscilla Shirer and Crystal Hurst.
5. How much does Dr Tony Evans make?
Answer= approximately $1.1- 1.6 million dollars annually.
how big is dr tony evans church?
Answer= very big with more than 250 branches and about 200’000 members.
6. What happened to Tony Evans wife?
Answer= She died in 2019 as a result of cancer.
7. What bible does Tony Evans use?
Answer= Christian standard Bible (csb).
8. Dr Tony Evans church?
Answer= Oak cliff Bible fellowship.
All Dr Tony Evans Net worth, biography, awards and honors, family, books He authored and His sacrifices to the work of God has been captured extensively in this research.
Please leave a comment to help us and improve and share it to other people.
You can also read: